Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I'm feeling so thankful...

It's sort of early, but among many things I thank Him for, I always thank God for allowing me to burn the candle at both ends so well. With my advancing age, however, I find that it's getting harder and harder to do so.

Thank you, Sister Michelle, for sparking this blogging in our little PB community. This has been a lot of fun! You always seem to be so imaginative, creative and thoughtful. I have really enjoyed your blogs thus far!

Thank you, my boys, for hearing me out even though I know you are getting tired of my direction. It seems that you are going to be leaving the nest soon and be free from the dictatorship. I want to let you know that there were clear reasons why I pushed and pulled you the way I did, and I thank God every day for allowing me the time that I had with you. I do look forward to hearing about all of your life adventures as you fly from the nest. As hard as this is on my heart, I know the time is drawing close...

Thank you, my sweet family and friends, who have loved me for many years. Without your encouragement, tears and truthful talks, my simple life would have been pure agony.

Thank you, Brother Marty, for leading me to God and paving my way to a wonderful PB church and church family. I know God wanted you to help me better understand the Word and lead me to a better world with my eyes wide open. I can't thank you enough for all that you have done.

After looking over all of my life events, as sad as some of it has been, I know that I was meant to tread the difficult life for a reason. The lessons have made me stronger, and I am SO thankful for knowing this.

Thank you to ALL the people in my life... for being a part of my life.

SONG ON MY MIND: I woke up to this beautiful song...

CREATE IN ME A CLEAN HEART - Terry Talbot
Create in me...
a clean heart, oh God
Let me be like You...
in all my ways

Give me Your strength...
Teach me Your song
Shelter me in...
The shadow of Your wings

For we are Your...
Righteousness
If we die to ourselves...
And live through Your death

We can be born...
Again to be blessed in Your Love

1 Comments:

Blogger strem said...

Hope you know how thankful I am for YOU...both as a fellow member of the church and as a wonderful friend (...which then makes ME very thankful for Brother Marty's guidance too!) God is blessing me abundantly...and I need to be better about constantly taking notice!

Wed Sep 27, 09:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home