Sunday, January 21, 2007

They grow fast, don't they?

Okay, it's only been 3 days since my youngest son, Aaron, has technically been in the Air Force, so I have to put some pictures up now before he sees them. He can't complain now, because he doesn't have Internet access. (hehe!)

By the way, Brandon and I are doing well. We're staying busy... but we do miss him a lot. It's strangely quiet around here.








How do they go from this...





...to this so fast?! Where did the time go?

This is Jeremy (one of Aaron's best friends) and Aaron!




See? Aaron was the sweetest, plumpest, little thing! It's hard to believe he was even remotely plump, because he is so lean now. In the hospital, I couldn't get over those huge, kissable dimples after he was born! Of course, he didn't laugh or anything, but when he yawned, they were there to my delight! Also, when Aaron slept, he would spontaneously grin, and those gorgeous dimples would often re-appear!


Aaron inherited those fantastic dimples from my Aunt Kathy and Aunt Jeanne! Of course, keeping it all in the family, my Dad, David, also has them (no picture because he wasn't there, so you'll have to take my word for it!) I will also give credit to my late Grandma Helen and late Grandpa Ted for passing them down plus the great smile!




Here's Aaron with my Uncle Bill. Uncle Bill is married to my Aunt Kathy! Uncle Bill was the one who roasted Mr. Aaron and prayed for GOD's blessings for him on Saturday! It was just awesome!




This is my sister, Kristina, Aaron, Ken (Kristina's husband), Anna (niece) and Frankie (nephew). Lovely, lovely family...




Here's my oldest son, Brandon! And right next to him, there's Aunt Jeanne, Anna, Frankie, my baby sister Jan, and Brother-in-law, Kenny!



Here's my brother Jeff and Aaron! Jeff, bless his heart! We use to fight like cats and dogs... but the joke was on me! GOD put Jeff in my life so I could prepare for Aaron! They are twins even though Aaron doesn't want me to say that. Aaron IS his own person, yes, but there is no denying it... Aaron's mannerisms, dry sense of humor, attitude, and even his talk... it's almost exactly like Jeff. Okay, so when Jeff was younger, I would say they sort of look like each other, too. Oh boy, Aaron's going to be so upset with me! Oh well... he's in San Antonio! (nya nya!)





Here's my handsome oldest son, Brandon, playing around with my cutie-pie niece, Anna!



Yes, it's a shocker! Aaron and I actually got up in front of everyone, and I even said a few words. Even though I actually have the ability to stand up in front of others, you have absolutely NO idea how long it took me to mentally prepare for this...



Here's a partial view of all the great folks who were there on Saturday as they were listening to Uncle Bill roast my Aaron good! (((hugs))) Thanks so much for braving the treacherous weather and being there for Aaron!

2 Comments:

Blogger strem said...

It was a wonderful day, and I am glad I was able to be there. It was nice getting to know so many from your family after hearing about them for so long.

Mon Jan 22, 01:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad Aaron is doing fine in the service so far. He was certainly a cutie as a baby! Both Brandon and Aaron are handsome young men. I am sure Brandon is enjoying the extra room but misses the noise and commotion! Bill and I enjoyed being there for Aaron and getting to see the family again and even some of your church family! Love, Aunt Kathy

P.S. The food was great too!

Mon Jan 22, 05:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home