Sunday, January 21, 2007

I just got my first call from Aaron!

Aaron just called me and quickly gave me his address:

A B Bryant, Aaron D
322 TRS/FLT 188 (Dorm A-10)
PSC #4
1015 Truemper St, Unit 364071
Lackland AFB, TX 78236-6040

He couldn't talk and had to get off the phone quickly, so we couldn't talk. He did said that he's doing well, and that it isn't as bad as he thought it was going to be! (YAY!!!) He is looking forward to any letters or cards... so I better get crackin! Don't hesitate to send your thoughts and encouragement, too! =)

02.09.07 - Aaron called last night again - YAAY!!! I am updating this again because the first line is wrong! Aaron said that every time the address is wrong, they make him do 20 push-ups (for each letter!) *giggle* He said it doesn't hurt anything, however, for his comfort, I am correcting the address once more!

01.30.07 - I just updated this because I misunderstood Aaron when he gave me his address. It's TRS not TRF. I just got some correspondence from him regarding parking at the AFB, and there it was! Sorry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home