Saturday, October 11, 2008

Wedding Date...

I am very happy to announce that Marty and I will be married on Sunday, November 16, 2008, at Union Primitive Baptist Church immediately after worship service. I know it's a long way for my dear family, church family and friends to go all the way to Georgia, but if you can, we would be so very happy to have you there to witness our great joy!

By the way, Marty and I are combining 2-households, so we really don't need anything! Please, please, PLEASE, don't get us anything... a much coveted gift for us would be your prayers, and of course, to see your smiling face!

With much love...

3 Comments:

Blogger Other Mother said...

We're so happy for you, Sandra. Best wishes, always.

Sun Oct 12, 11:34:00 AM  
Blogger lydia said...

I'm glad to see you back to blogging! I am so happy for you and Bro. Marty. I do hope to make it to the wedding. :)

Sun Oct 12, 05:40:00 PM  
Blogger Sandy-san said...

Thanks to you both for your well-wishes! *waving* to other mother!... Well, hello! I didn't know you blogged, too! I wasn't sure who you were at first, but I know who you are now! Somehow I will try to catch up with your and all of the blogs during the next few months... I am SO behind! Hi Lydia! I sure hope you WILL be able to make the wedding!!! That would be a wonderful, WONDERFUL surprise for Marty and me! (((hugs)))

Sun Oct 12, 09:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home