Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Because Kristina loves his music...



My dear sister, Kristina-san, loves Josh Groban's beautiful voice, and I totally understand the power the music has over her. I think after all of these years, she may now possibly understand the powerfully intoxicating draw that certain music has had over me all of my life. Music has been a lifelong obsession for me.

So in honor to her, I am adding the lovely song she led me to tonight on this blog. Enjoy!

To hear his most recent song, click on the following link and then click on the picture of Josh -- You Are Loved (Don't Give Up)

Click here if you would like to order his new CD, which comes out November 7, 2006!

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Thank you for sharing.

Thu Oct 05, 07:02:00 AM  
Blogger strem said...

First saw him on Ally McBeal... then started seeing him pop up everywhere. Sadly, I don't have any of his CDs even though I truly enjoy his music. My cousins (female teenagers, as you would probably guess) LOVE him and have every one of his recordings.

Thu Oct 05, 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger Sandy-san said...

Kristina and I drove to Peoria, IL to see him in March, 2005, and he was such a performer! He sings, drums, plays piano - is there anything this young man can't do? Anyway, it was an excellent concert, which I highly recommend.

Sister-Sandy

Thu Oct 05, 12:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home