Monday, October 30, 2006

To a land where joy will never end...


Dear Miss Lydia... now I have this song stuck in my head, and now it just won't walk away quietly! I am hoping to infect y'all with this great tune! I'll put "Nothing But The Blood" for Miss Tressa another time! =)


SONG ON MY MIND: Sister Lydia, bless her heart! She allowed me to peek into this CD from Jars of Clay. So far, I am loving it! The songs are different from what we sing at church, but they are all very enjoyable to sing to. This is a blessing to me, and the praises to God makes me happy! Thank you for sharing this with me!

I'LL FLY AWAY - Jars Of Clay

(chorus)
I'll fly away, oh glory, I'll fly away
When I die, hallelujah by and by, I'll fly away

Some bright morning when this life is o'er, I'll fly away
To a lands on GOD's celestial shore, I'll fly away

When the shadows of this life have grown, I'll fly away
Like a bird from these prison walls, I’ll fly, I'll fly away

Oh, how glad and happy when we meet, I'll fly away
No more cold iron shackles on my feet, I'll fly away

Just a few more weary days and then, I'll fly away
To a land where joy will never end, I'll fly away

Purchase your copy of this CD HERE!

2 Comments:

Blogger lydia said...

Sister Sandy:

You are very welcome for the CD. I'm so glad you are enjoying it. It is definitely one of those that you listen to over and over.

About this particular song: I love this one too! It is also Shelly's favorite on the CD, so we listen to it a lot. I especially love this verse (which we don't sing): Oh, how glad and happy when we meet, I'll fly away;
No more cold iron shackles on my feet, I'll fly away.

Tue Oct 31, 02:21:00 AM  
Blogger strem said...

I like that verse too. I listened to it over and over so I could try and memorize the words. (Not very difficult. I just have a bad memory.)

Tue Oct 31, 11:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home