Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Horrifying dream...

Mood: Uneasy feeling, disconcerting fear

I know I shouldn't be fearful of dreams. Thankfully, I don't normally have many ominous dreams, however, just a little while ago, I woke up to a horrible nightmare that involved apparitions, and it included my loved ones from home and from church. I don't want to go into it, but know that it felt absolutely real. *shudder* I am hopeful that this dream will go away in time, even though the memory of it feels like it's seared in; it left me pale and feeling weak. Thankfully, Brother Marty (GOD bless you!) was able to calm me down and pray for me, and what a comfort that is to me. If this is evil attacking me, I ask everyone to please pray for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger strem said...

Sorry you had such a bad one, and sorry the thoughts are still lingering. But, I am glad Brother Marty was able to help. I'll be praying for you.

Wed Oct 25, 09:56:00 AM  
Blogger Sandy-san said...

I really appreciate your prayers, Sister Michelle... thank you!

Wed Oct 25, 05:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home