Sunday, October 08, 2006

Fashion mis-step...

Aye carumba! A senior moment. I experienced one today! It's LEATHER that, or I am the queen of dorks! I inadvertently tried to make a fashion statement at church, and I truly wasn't trying to SHOE off! Instead of being a fashion plate, I made a HEEL of myself. I could just KICK myself! Anyway, I imagine you know what this is SOLE about now... I've only done this twice in my life. TOE times is enough for me! It's all so POINTED, but it is what it is.

My dear sister, Jan, did this last year... so I imagine she will know right away! The last time I did this (several years ago), I had to RUN to a meeting from home, and my colleague had witnessed me in this sad condition. He CALFed so hard, I thought he was going to wet his pants! He can laugh and RUN over me when I retire.

I just have EGG all over my face. Oh wait, that's another blog. Sorry 'bout that!

2 Comments:

Blogger strem said...

I'm just guessing, but I THINK I know what this is about. Did you notice this...or did someone point it out to you?

Wed Oct 11, 11:07:00 AM  
Blogger Sandy-san said...

At the end of Brother Chris' sermon, I reached down to scratch my ankle because it was itching. I looked down at my feet in disbelief... two different shoes! I laughed so hard, I thought Chris might be upset with me! He said he didn't even notice, thankfully, but he laughed (along with everyone else) at me plenty afterwards! See? I don't need to make fun of anyone, as I have way too much material to poke fun on myself...

Wed Oct 11, 01:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home