Friday, October 13, 2006

It's been 2-years ago today or Sunday

It's very strange; My email that I downloaded from CM says the 15th, however my email notes state that it was the 13th. Whichever date it was, it's been 2 lovely years now since we have been formally introduced, and what a wonderful 2-years it has been!

I'll never forget that first sweet email I received from Brother Marty. He didn't know me, but he read my profile on CM. My profile was enough for him to send me a few sentences of encouragement, and thus starting one of the sweetest friendships I have ever known.

I would like to publically declare my thanks to this wonderful man:

Thank you so much, my dearest Marty, for being a great friend to me. Thank you for listening to me during my good times and bad. Thank you for spending the time, opening up, and sharing your heart with me. Thank you for sharing your life with me and allowing me to get to know your family. Thank you for teaching me GOD'S word and helping me make sense of it. Thank you for leading me to CHRIST. Thank you for introducing me to all of my PB family and helping me find my church. Thank you for your words of wisdom and honesty. Even though you hate talking on the phone, thank you for spending SO much time on it for me! Thank you for all of your great emails. Thank you for the long walks, long swims, long drives and sharing the love of nature with me. Thank you for all your sweet affections. Thank you for sharing my passion for music, singing, spreadsheets, dreams and the beautiful skies. Thank you for all of your wonderfully corny jokes, word games, possible inventions, genius, good laughs, and for your great sense of humor.

Thank you for giving me the greatest gift ever - your time.

Even though you are physically so far away, your memories linger here with me inside of my heart every minute of every day. I can't wait to see you next!

This INFP loves my INTP with all my

May GOD always richly bless you...

3 Comments:

Blogger strem said...

We too can't wait to see you, Brother Marty!

Congratulations you two! I am smiling a big goofy grin just thinking about you!

Fri Oct 13, 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger lydia said...

This is beautiful!

Congratulations on two wonderful years for two wonderful people! Sandy, I am so thankful for you and for your dedication to the Lord. It is such a blessing to have you as a friend and Sister in Christ.

May God continue to bless you and Brother Marty.

Sat Oct 14, 07:40:00 PM  
Blogger Sandy-san said...

Thanks to both of you for your sweet encouragements... I love you both!

Sister-Sandy

Sun Oct 15, 09:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home