Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My recent email...

Since there is going to be a lot of news coverage regarding the possible lay-offs and very real instability of our company, I'll keep you all informed of the situation when I hear more. Whatever the outcome of MY job situation, I just wanted to emphasize to everyone that EVERYTHING is going to be okay. I know that GOD has always been there for me and supported me by having this job. This job helped me provide for my boys when they were growing up, and I am thankful I had it. Now that they are young men, and they have jobs of their own, I am not scared like I use to be. They can provide for themselves now, and my job is done.

I am concerned that others are going to be worried about me, so please don't! I am not worried about this at all. I always knew that this job wasn't my life's purpose anyway. I also know that am in good hands...

I Peter 5:7
Casting all your care upon HIM; for HE careth for you.

GOD is SO good... right, Sister Teresa? =)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FYI - This is not just going to be happening to us. All regulated electric/gas utilities in the Illinois area will be affected. Read to review: 10/09/06 news release, and FAQ, and our site regarding post 2006

Michael Madigen is shooting himself in the foot. When this all plays out, and the dominos fall where they may, he will have a huge fall-out, because this is not just going to affect employees. On top of that, bankruptcy touches many businesses as well as retiree's pensions. That's okay, because he is going to get what he wished for. I, for one, won't feel sorry for him.

2 Comments:

Blogger strem said...

Look forward to discussing this with you. And, I, for one, am not worried at all about you - even though I will be praying for you. So often, we see another door opening just as one is closing. :)

Wed Oct 11, 11:27:00 AM  
Blogger Sandy-san said...

*humbled* Thank you, Sister Michelle...

(((hugs)))

Wed Oct 11, 02:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home