Friday, October 27, 2006

Congratulations to the St. Louis Cardinals...



Mood: Ecstatic!

Wow! What can I say other than what an amazing game! What an amazing series!!! I think each player did such a great job, and each one of them really showed their strengths.

David Eckstein is an awesome batter, fielder, and just an amazing player; he deserves the MVP! Good for him!

Yadier Molina... He really stepped up, and I am so proud of him; he's our new hero! Jeff Weaver and Adam Wainwright were both just awesome!

My only beef is... I wish Belliard would just keep his freaky tongue in his mouth and Duncan would keep that nasty and disgusting chew in his mouth. They both are redeemed only because they played pretty good. Other than that, BOTH OF THEM JUST GROSS ME OUT!!!

My hat is off to the Detroit Tigers - even with the errors, they did an awesome job. I truly felt sorry for very young, obviously nervous, Justin Verlander. I think in time, he'll mature to be a fantastic pitcher. Brandon Inge is an all-around, all-amazing player. I love watching him play. Sean Casey is awesome... just awesome! They all are really great players! Thumbs down to Kenny Rodgers who is 41-years old and should know better. Nobody respects a liar.

Congratulations to Tony LaRussa and Jim Leyland; they are both the epitome of class. Thanks to my Mom, who is never a fair-weather fan (like some of us are!) She loves her St. Louis Cardinals and always believes they are going to win. This win should be for you, Mom!

Edited: I wanted to add that the only way this game could have been better would have been if the legendary Jack Buck would have announced this; I sure miss his voice and his enthusiasm.

2 Comments:

Blogger lydia said...

Amazing and SOOOOOOO exciting!!!!! Fantastic job by the St. Louis Cardinals.

Sat Oct 28, 12:18:00 AM  
Blogger strem said...

Congratulations to you and all of the Cards fans! It was fun watching the games this past week!

Mon Oct 30, 09:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home